BIRTHDAY: May 9 (38)
PROFESSION: medical device assembly
HOBBIES: movies, tv, video games, procrastinating
Color: purple, black, blue, green
Food: chinese, pasta, bread, potatoes, strawberries
Drinks: Barq's root beer, honeydew brown sugar boba, Dr. Pepper & Cream Soda, Java Monster Loca Moca
Animals: cats, big cats, dogs, hamsters, gerbils, mice, deer, raccoons
Movies: The Fall, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Leon: the Professional, Push, Man on Fire, Book of Eli, The Triplets of Belleville
TV Shows: Firefly, Emerald City, the Last of Us, the Legend of Vox Machina, Bob's Burgers, Gargoyles
Anime: Nana, Sailor Moon, Cowboy Bebop
Youtube Channels: Critical Role, Mann Shorts, Phillip DeFranco
Music: metal, rock, alternative, alternative folk
Podcasts: Critical Role, We're Alive, QCode
Games: the Sims, Stardew Valley, Harvest Moon, Coral Island, Fallout, Skyrim
Other: goth aesthetic, cottagecore aesthetic, kawaii aesthetic
1. I'm right-handed.
2. I have a kid that's very nearly a teenager. e.e;
3. I'm distantly and indirectly related to two US Presidents. (And possibly Lady Godiva)
4. I played clarinet in middle and high school band. (Where I met my daughter's father...)
5. I've never broken a bone.
6. I have diagnosed despression and anxiety and undiagnosed ADHD.
7. I also have PCOS and GERD. It's fun...
8. I played the same copy of Fallout: New Vegas until the disk started to disintegrate. I still have the disk.
9. I made my first personal website way back in 2001
10. My faavorite/lucky number is 5.
11. I was unofficiall married to a guy I met in high school for nearly 10 years (with a child) before he cheated on my with a woman older than his own parents that he had secretly been legally married to for four months before breaking up with me...
12. I get a strange sort of enjoyment from telling people about my ex and his grannywife because the looks on their faces is priceless.